Notice of the Dulwich Society Annual General Meeting - 2021
The 58th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 7.30pm on Monday 24th May 2021 via Zoom teleconference.
1. Introduction and apologies for absence.
2. Approve Minutes of the 57th Annual General Meeting held on 24th September 2020.
3. Matters Arising.
4. Retirement of the President - Dr Colin Niven OBE
5. Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year.
6. Approve accounts for the year ended 31st December 2020.
7. Appoint Independent Examiner. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant.
8. Elections for 2021-2022. Officers, Members of the Executive Committee, Honorary Officers
9. Resolution - Approve updated Rules of the Society - Full details will be posted on www.dulwichsociety.com by 1st May 2021.
Note: Nomination forms for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee can be obtained from the Secretary. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two Society members not later than fourteen days before the AGM (i.e. by 10th May 2021) and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (current Rule 9). Candidates must be members of the Society.
All meeting papers including the Chairman’s and Committee Reports and the updated Rules of the Society (see item 9 above) will be published on www.dulwichsociety.com by 1st May 2021.
As we are unlikely to be able to conduct the AGM at an in-person meeting by May 2021, we are permitted under the Charity Commission guidelines to hold the AGM via digital means. This will be recorded in the meeting minutes.
Never used Zoom before? First-time Zoom users will find the following video useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh50kVaIdAY
Publication Date of Notice: 1 March 2021