Notice is hereby given that the 48th Annual General Meeting of The Dulwich Society will be held at 8.00pm on Monday 23rd May 2010 at The Crown & Greyhound, Dulwich Village (upstairs room, access by side door)AGENDA
1. Minutes of the 47th Annual General Meeting held on 25th May 2010 to be approved.
2. Chairman’s Report
3. Secretary’s Report.
4. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of accounts for 2010.
5. Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
6. Reports from Sub-Committee Chairmen.
7. Proposed amendment to the Constitution (so there is an option to increase the number of Vice-Presidents from the present number of six): ‘Honorary Officers. A President and not more than ten Vice-Presidents of the Society shall be elected at each Annual General Meeting of the Society and shall hold office until the next Annual General Meeting and shall be eligible for re-election’.
8. Elections for 2011-2012. President, Vice-Presidents, Officers, Executive Committee.
9. Any Other Business.
Note: Nominations for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two members not later than fourteen days before 23rd May 2011 and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
7 Pond Cottages
London SE21 7LE
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2010, the Chairman’s report and reports of the Sub-Committee Chairmen may be seen on the Dulwich Society Website www.dulwichsociety.com A hard copy may be obtained by application to the Secretary. Following the meeting wine will be served.