The 57th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 7.30pm on 24th September 2020 via Zoom teleconference.
https://zoom.us/j/95666923217 or go to Zoom.com and click on Join Meeting using: Meeting ID: 956 6692 3217, Passcode: 573114
- Introduction and apologies for absence.
- Approve Minutes of the 56th Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday 7th May 2019.
- Matters Arising.
- Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year.
- Approve accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019.
- Appoint Independent Examiner. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant.
- Elections for 2020-2021. Officers, Members of the Executive Committee, Honorary Officers
The following nominations have been received:
Role - Name (Proposer, Seconder)
Chairman - Ian McInnes (Paul Butler, Duncan Bowie)
Vice-Chairman - Kenneth Wolfe (Brian Green, Sue Badman)
Hon.Secretary - Sue Badman (David Cianfarani, Ian McInnes)
Hon. Treasurer – Russell Lloyd (Gardner Thompson, Kirsty Gould)
Membership Secretary - Diana McInnes (Patricia Reynolds, Paul Butler)
b) Members of the Executive Committee and Chairs of Sub-Committees where indicated*
Journal Editor - Brian Green (Bernard Nurse, Sue Badman)
Travel & Environment - Harry Winter (Ian McInnes, Sue Badman)
Planning & Architecture - David Roberts (Oliver Probyn, Lesley Gibbs)
Gardens - Jeremy Prescott (Jean Cary-Elwes, Terry Harvey-Jones)
Local History - Bernard Nurse (Patricia Reynolds, Gavin Bowyer)
Trees - David Beamish (Patricia Hole, John Hughes)
Licensing - Patsy Bramble (Hugh Bramble, Sue Badman)
Wildlife - Angela Wilkes (Sigrid Collins, Anne Laver)
Committee Member - Adrian Hill (James Thompson, Catherine Holmes)
*Officers and Members of the Executive Committee are Trustees of the Dulwich Society Charity.
c) Honorary Officer: President: Dr Colin Niven
- Any Other Business/Questions – please raise with the Chairman (
- Date of next AGM – Monday 26th April 2021 (proposed)
- Close of AGM Business.
- Talk by Chair of the Dulwich Estate Trustees, Andreas Köttering.
The Chairman’s and Committee reports are available on the Dulwich Society web site www.dulwichsociety.com. The Rules of the Society are available at http://www.dulwichsociety.com/about-the-dulwich-society.
Details of the Zoom link were sent to members in the September enewsletter (published at the end of August). If you are not already receiving the enewsletter please send your email address to
Never used Zoom before? First-time Zoom users will find the following video useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh50kVaIdAY
Susan Badman, Hon. Secretary, Dulwich Society,