The 58th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Tuesday 14 September 2021 via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 977 3512 1186
Members will be admitted to the AGM meeting from 7.30pm onwards and the meeting will start promptly at 8pm.
1. Introduction and apologies for absence.
2. Approve Minutes of the 57th Annual General Meeting held on 24th September 2020.
3. Matters Arising.
4. Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year.
5. Approve accounts for the year ended 31st December 2020.
6. Appoint Independent Examiner. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant
7. Retirement of the President - Dr Colin Niven OBE
8. Appointment of new President - Dr Kenneth Wolfe
9. Elections for 2021-2022 - Officers and Members of the Executive Committee.
Officers (four): Role - Name (Proposer name, Seconder name)
Chair - James Thompson (Jeremy Prescott, David Way)
Vice-Chair - Sue Badman (Ian McInnes, Sharon O’Connor)
Secretary - Heather Stubbs (Paul Butler, Judith Nurse)
Treasurer - Russell Lloyd (Gardner Thompson, Andrew Gould)
Executive Committee Members (ten max):
Role - Name (Proposer name, Seconder name)
Membership - Diana McInnes (Paul Butler, Jean Howell)
Communications & Media - Sharon O’Connor (Jean Howell, Ian McInnes)
Journal Editor - Brian Green (Rita Green, Judith Ward)
Planning & Architecture - Penny Stern (Peter Hogarth, Margaret Bremer)
Travel & Environment - Harry Winter (Sue Badman, Ian McInnes)
Licensing - Patsy Bramble (Catrin Waugh, Diana McInnes)
Trees - David Beamish (Patricia Hole, Glynis Williams)
Local History - Ian McInnes (Bernard Nurse, Sharon O’Connor)
Gardens - Jeremy Prescott (Bill Streatfeild, Ann Rutherford)
Wildlife Sub-Committee. Chair Angela Wilkes has stood down from the sub-committee. Peter Roseveare took over as Chair on 7th September 2021. He will join the Society Executive Committee as a co-opted member until the elections at the AGM 2022.
10. Any Other Business/Questions - please raise with the Chairman (
Meeting papers are available on www.dulwichsociety.com
Elections and approvals will be conducted by Zoom poll during the meeting.
Susan Badman, Hon. Secretary, Dulwich Society,
1st September 2021 (Revised - with nominations)