For an updated version of this notice please see here.
The 59th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Monday 9 May 2022 in the Function Room at The Crown and Greyhound, 73 Dulwich Village, London, SE21 7BJ
Depending on Government guidance, it may prove necessary to hold the meeting remotely. Members are asked to check the website or the Notice Board after 2 May for confirmation of the location or (if the meeting is to be held remotely) details of the joining instructions for the Zoom meeting. A review of the Society’s Rules is in progress but will not be completed before the AGM. The AGM will therefore take place under the existing Rules and a Special General Meeting will be held in due course to approve amendments to the Rules.
- Introduction and apologies for absence
- Approve Minutes of the 58th Annual General Meeting held on 14 September 2021 and Minutes of the Special General Meeting on 28 June 2021
- Matters Arising from AGM and SGM Minutes
- Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year
- Approve accounts for the year ended 31 December 2021
- Appoint Independent Examiner. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant
- Appointment of the President - Dr Kenneth Wolfe
- Elections for 2022-2023 - Officers and Members of the Executive Committee.
- Any Other Business/Questions - please raise with the Chairman (
Refreshments will be served after the meeting.
Meeting papers will be made available on www.dulwichsociety.com in due course.
Nomination forms for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee can be obtained from the Secretary. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two Society members not later than fourteen days before the AGM (i.e. by 25 April 2022) and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9). Candidates must be members of the Society.
Elections and approvals will be conducted by Zoom poll if the AGM is held remotely.
Heather Stubbs, Hon. Secretary, Dulwich Society,
FOR APPROVAL AT THE 2022 AGM
Please find the minutes and appendices for the 2021 SGM here, to be approved at the AGM.