The 58th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Tuesday 14 September 2021 via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 977 3512 1186
- Introduction and apologies for absence.
- Approve Minutes of the 57th Annual General Meeting held on 24th September 2020.
- Matters Arising.
- Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year.
- Approve accounts for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- Appoint Independent Examiner. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant
- Retirement of the President - Dr Colin Niven OBE
- Appointment of new President - Dr Kenneth Wolfe
- Elections for 2021-2022 - Officers and Members of the Executive Committee.
- Any Other Business/Questions - please raise with the Chairman (
Note 1: Nomination forms for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee can be obtained from the Secretary. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two Society members not later than fourteen days before the AGM (by 31st August 2021) and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing (Rule 9). Candidates must be members of the Society.
All meeting papers, including the Chairman’s and sub-committee Reports and Minutes of the 57th Annual General Meeting are available on the Society’s website
Susan Badman, Hon. Secretary, Dulwich Society,
Previously Issued Date: 1st June 2021 (with Summer Journal 2021)