1. Minutes of the 43rd Annual General Meeting held on 23 March 2006 to be approved.
2. Chairman's Report
3. Secretary's Report.
4. Treasurer's Report and presentation of accounts for 2006.
5. Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
6. Reports from Sub-Committee Chairmen.
7. Elections for 2007-2008. President, Vice-Presidents, Officers, Executive Committee.
8. Any Other Business.
Note: Nominations for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two (2) members not later than fourteen days before 27 March 2007 and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
7 Pond Cottages
London SE21 7LE
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2006, the Chairman's report and reports of the Sub-Committee Chairmen may be seen on the Dulwich Society Website www.dulwichsociety.org.uk A hardcopy may be obtained by application to the Secretary.
The 2007 Dulwich Festival will take place from Friday 11th May to Sunday 20th May