1. Minutes of the 40th Annual General Meeting held on 15th May 2003 to be approved.
2. Chairman's Report.
3. Secretary's Report.
4. Treasurer's Report and presentation of accounts for 2003.
5. Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
6. Reports of Sub-Committee Chairmen.
7. Elections for 2004-2005. President, Vice-Presidents, Officers, Executive Committee
8. Herne Hill Velodrome.
9. Any other business.
Note: Nominations for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two (2) members not later than fourteen (14) days before 11th May 2004 and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing (Rule 9).
7 Pond Cottages
London SE21 7LE