Notice is hereby given that the 46th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 8.00pm on Thursday 2nd April 2009 at St Barnabas Church Centre, Calton Avenue, SE21 7DG.
1. Minutes of the 45th Annual General Meeting held on 29th April 2008 to be approved.
2. Chairman’s Report
3. Secretary’s Report.
4. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of accounts for 2008.
5. Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
6. Reports from Sub-Committee Chairmen.
7. Elections for 2009-2010. President, Vice-Presidents, Officers, Executive Committee.
8. Any Other Business.
Note: Nominations for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two (2) members not later than fourteen days before 2 April 2009 and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
7 Pond Cottages
London SE21 7LE
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2008, the Chairman’s report and reports of the Sub-Committee Chairmen may be seen on the Dulwich Society Website www.dulwichsociety.com A hardcopy may be obtained by application to the Secretary.