Block of flats on the Lordship Lane estate at the junction of Dulwich Common and Lordship Lane and named in 1950. The present site of the Grove Tavern was known as Bew’s Corner. Bew was a man employed at the College who opened a beerhouse there, using some of the outbuildings of Dr Glennie’s school which had also been on the site. His wife, known as Old Mother Bew, ran a teashop there in the 19th century.