This gated development off Aysgarth Rd and behind 88-94 Dulwich Village occupies a building yard variously named for the builders who occupied it. In the late 18th century it was called Tristram’s Yard, after William Tristram, the Village builder century, then Lloyd’s Yard after the carpenter who occupied the premises adjoining ‘the High Street’ (now Dulwich Village) in 1837. From the late 19th century it was called Mitchell’s Yard after WJ Mitchell, builder of many Dulwich houses and buildings.