The 60th Annual General Meeting of the Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Monday 24 April 2023 in the Function Room at The Crown and Greyhound, 73 Dulwich Village, London, SE21 7BJ
1. Introduction and apologies for absence
2. Approve Minutes of the 59th Annual General Meeting held on 9 May 2022 and Minutes of the Special General Meeting held on 27 June 2022
3. Matters arising from AGM and SGM Minutes
4. Chairman’s Report and Review of the Year
5. Approve accounts for the year ended 31 December 2022
6. Appoint Independent Examiner. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant
7. Appoint the President. Nominee: Dr Kenneth Wolfe
8. Elections for 2023-2024 - Officers and Members of the Executive Committee
9. Any other business/questions - please raise with the Chairman (
Refreshments will be served after the meeting.
Nomination forms for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee can be found here or obtained from the Secretary. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two Society members not later than fourteen days before the AGM (i.e. by 10 April 2023) and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing (Rule 9). Candidates must be members of the Society.
Following the SGM of 27 June 2022, the review of the Society’s rules continued and revised new rules will be presented for consultation with members prior to approval, which is anticipated for the 2024 AGM.
FOR APPROVAL AT THE 2023 AGM
Please find the minutes of the 2022 AGM here (PDF).
Please find the minutes of the 2022 SGM here (PDF).
The Annual Report 2022 can be found here (PDF).
The Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2022 can be found here (PDF).
The list of nominees for the Executive Committee is here (PDF).
Heather Stubbs, Hon. Secretary, The Dulwich Society,