Notice is hereby given that the 50th Annual General Meeting of The Dulwich Society will be held at 8.00pm on Tuesday 9th April 2013 at The Crown & Greyhound, Dulwich Village (upstairs room).
1. Minutes of the 49th Annual General Meeting held on 26th April 2012 to be approved.
2. Chairman’s Report
3. Secretary’s Report.
4. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of accounts for 2012.
5. Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
6. Reports from Sub-Committee Chairmen.
7. Elections for 2013-2014. President, Vice-Presidents, Officers, Executive Committee.
8. Any Other Business.
Note: Nominations for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two members not later than fourteen days before 9th April 2013 and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2012, the Chairman’s report and reports of the Sub-Committee Chairmen for 2012 may be seen on the Dulwich Society Website www.dulwichsociety.com A hard copy may be obtained by application to the Secretary.
Following the meeting a 25 minute length film made of the Dulwich Millennium celebrations in 1967 showing street scenes, the procession of nearly 50 floats and the pageant be shown. Wine etc will be served.