Notice is hereby given that the 55th Annual General Meeting of The Dulwich Society will be held at 8pm on Monday 30th April 2018 at the First Floor Suite, Crown and Greyhound, Dulwich Village, SE21 7BJ
- Introduction and welcome by President.
- Minutes of the 54th Annual General Meeting held on 24th April 2017 to be approved.
- Chairman’s Report.
- Secretary’s Report.
- Reports from Sub-Committee Chairs.
- Treasurer’s Report and presentation of accounts for the year ended 31st December 2017.
- Appointment of Honorary Auditor. Nominee: Sally-Anne Jeffries, Chartered Accountant.
- Elections for 2018-2019. Officers, Members of the Executive Committee, Honorary Officers
- Any Other Business.
Note: Nomination forms for election as an Officer or Member of the Executive Committee can be obtained from the Secretary. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Secretary by two Society members not later than fourteen days before 30th April 2018 and must be endorsed by the candidate in writing. (Rule 9).
Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2017 and the Chairman’s & Committee reports will be available on the Dulwich Society web site www.dulwichsociety.com or on application to the Secretary from 26th March 2018. The Rules of the Society are available at http://www.dulwichsociety.com/about-the-dulwich-society.
Wine and nibbles will be served after the AGM and there will be a talk by Daniel Greenwood of the London Wildlife Trust ‘Landscape-scale conservation in the Dulwich woods
Susan Badman, Hon. Secretary, Dulwich Society, 9 Ruskin Walk, London SE24 9NA